While working on projects for our customers, you will share your expertise and make recommendations for technical and/or functional architecture, the choice of tools and solutions in line with the specified needs and objectives.
Recognised as a technical expert on Microsoft IT solutions, you know how to be proactive and adapt your approach to each project and customer environment based on their specific characteristics.
You will therefore be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation and deployment of HoloLens and mixed reality solutions in our customers’ IT environments.
- Assessing risks and implementing security tools and actions.
- Implementing tools for managing hardware and software solutions (MDM).
- Providing level-two customer support for your area of expertise.
- Transmitting your technical and functional expertise through documentation and best practices.
- Ensuring compliance with technical quality commitments within the company.
More occasionally, you also participate in the pre-sales phases or contribute to the company’s technical development actions.
The ideal candidate
You have already successfully held an equivalent position for five to ten years, working for companies in the digital sector (at a publisher, integrator or service provider) and within the Microsoft partner ecosystem.
You are an expert in Microsoft Endpoint Manager solutions (Intune/Autopilot).
You have a good understanding of the Azure cloud, its administration, device enrolment, user management and security rules for Intune.
You also have solid experience with Office 365 and Windows 10.
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions and other MDMs, such as MobileIron or VMware AirWatch, would be a big plus.
Official Microsoft certifications for these areas of expertise would also be a big plus.
You want to invest in a dynamic and innovative company and actively contribute to its growth.
You want to benefit from an exceptional working environment while pursuing a stimulating career path where expertise, creativity and passion are considered core values.
- Good ability to analyse and summarise complex technical issues.
- Proven customer-facing interpersonal skills.
- Ability to oversee projects and work independently.
- Rigorous and thorough approach with attention to detail.
- Writing skills
- The international environment in which Synergiz is growing requires a perfect command of both written and spoken French and English.
Type of contract: permanent contract (French CDI)
Location: Saint-Malo (occasional trips in France and eventually abroad)
Compensation: To be discussed – based on experience
An expert in collaborative and interactive solutions, Synergiz is now recognised in France as a leading player in mixed reality and the use of HoloLens in industry, retail and the service sector.
Synergiz is the first French company to receive the Microsoft Gold MRPP (Mixed Reality Partner Program) certification and has a comprehensive offering (hardware, software and services) dedicated to the challenges of mixed reality.
The company has accounts with major national and international companies, such as Engie, Airbus, PSA, LVMH, Mazars and Orange.
Please email your application (CV + a description of your career objectives) to: firstname.lastname@example.org