While working on projects for our customers, you will bring your expertise to mixed reality application development with Unity and support the team’s junior Unity developers.
Your scope covers development, testing, and the optimisation of customer applications and Synergiz products, mainly on HoloLens.
Recognised as a technical expert on Unity solutions, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and optimising customer applications and Synergiz mixed reality products and frameworks.
- Integrating external libraries and services.
- Taking a proactive approach, innovating, improving the quality of the implementation as well as the performance and user-friendliness of tools and products.
- Sharing your technical and functional expertise both internally and externally.
- Participating in the workload assessment of internal and external projects.
The ideal candidate
You have five to ten years of professional experience in an equivalent position, working for companies in the mobile 3D sector, 3D Unity development and the creation of AR and VR solutions.
Proven experience in HoloLens development using MRTK and in creating UWP applications are a plus.
You want to invest in a dynamic and innovative company and actively contribute to its growth.
You want to benefit from an exceptional working environment while pursuing a stimulating career path where expertise, creativity and passion are considered core values.
Required skills for the position
- Ability to analyse and summarise technical issues.
- Proven skills in software architecture, algorithms and real-time 3D development.
- Good knowledge of Unity (3D) and Visual Studio tools.
- Ability to work independently, but also to share best practices with your team.
- Proven interpersonal and writing skills.
- Rigorous and thorough approach with attention to detail.
- Perfect command of both written and spoken English.
Type of contract: permanent contract (French CDI)
Location: Saint-Malo (occasional trips in France and eventually abroad)
Compensation: To be discussed – based on experience
An expert in collaborative and interactive solutions, Synergiz is now recognised in France as a leading player in mixed reality and the use of HoloLens in industry, retail and the service sector.
Synergiz is the first French company to receive the Microsoft Gold MRPP (Mixed Reality Partner Program) certification and has a comprehensive offering (hardware, software and services) dedicated to the challenges of mixed reality.
The company has accounts with major national and international companies, such as Engie, Airbus, PSA, LVMH, Mazars and Orange.
Please email your application (CV + a description of your career objectives) to: email@example.com