AUGMENTED VISIT SOLUTION.
Synergiz Periscope offers a streaming tour where the “Guide” wears a Microsoft HoloLens headset and shares in real time what he sees with one or more remote visitors.
The advantage of HoloLens is that the guide can add additional information (photos, videos…) to the tour in real time.
- Audio communication
- Sharing of the presenter’s field of vision
- Hands-free maintained for the presenter
Session management & integration
- Platform for autonomous session management
- Access through secure link sharing
- Possibility to integrate business data
- Sharing of 3D models
- Sharing of images
- Sharing of video
- Sharing of web pages
Interaction with remote viewers
- Viewing of text chat
- Ability to mute or unmute the microphones of viewers
While benefiting from the spontaneity of a live stream visit, augmented reality adds immersion and new possibilities for mediation, since it allows the guide to show visitors what they wouldn’t be able to see otherwise: the details up close of stained glass windows located 20 meters above or 3D replicas of objects that are no longer there, such as a reliquary or the Bible of Saint Louis.